New in V2.7.5 !!
The image below shows the new interface of the Version 2.7.5 Network Admin Interface.
Figure 1 – Readers are Leaders V2.7.5 Network Admin Interface
This is where most of the significant improvements have been effected or added.
The image below shows the interface of the now, dated, Version 2.7.4 Network Admin Interface.
Figure 2 – Readers are Leaders V2.7.4 Network Admin Interface
The first, glaring improvement is found on the left, where the “Class Options” dialogue has been added.
- Displays the number of learners for that class
- Allows for individual- or the entire class’s learners’ level to be changed
- Enables importing and exporting class lists
- Enables the locking of classes (So that the learners themselves cannot alter or add entries)
Figure 3 – Readers are Leaders V2.7.5 Network Admin Interface – Details
- The version is displayed on top
- There is a “Class Options” dialogue
- The number of learners in a class is displayed
- The level of single, several or all learners can be altered.
- An Import/Export facility has been included (Using MS Excel or Libre Office)
- Entire classes can be setup in three columns inside a spreadsheet, consisting of Name, Surname and Password
- If no password is provided in list, the learner’s name, all in lower-case, will be used
- Classes can now be “locked”.
- The “System Status” is displayed at the bottom
- A “Delete” button has been added
The next major, notable improvement, is the “Delete” button.
This button, depending on what is selected (Learner or Class), can delete individual, several or all learners in a class, or delete an entire class itself.
Figure 4 – Readers are Leaders Network Interface – Delete Button
The image above shows a selected class, which can be wholly deleted.
As can be seen in the image below, in the new version, classes can also be locked from within the Dserver screen (When maximised):
Figure 5 – Readers are Leaders Dserver – Lock Class
Apart from the previous mentioned improvements, the following have also been improved:
• 10 Additional English stories added on every level from Levels 1 – 7, totalling 50 stories per level.
• 20 Additional English stories added on every level from Levels 8 – 12, totalling 50 stories per level.
• 10 Additional English stories added on every level from Levels 13 – 15, totalling 25 stories per level.
• Graphics in Calibration Exercises
• Stability Improvements
• Bug Fixes